I provide services which fall under the umbrella of leadership and talent development. Specifically I:
- work as an Executive Coach for senior and board level executives,
- design and deliver skills workshops or long term development programmes which focus on specific leadership skill sets such as influencing, relationship building, coaching and business development,
- work with teams, providing workshops to develop team effectiveness and/or facilitating teams as they work on live operational and strategic business matters.
Today, with over sixteen years of coaching experience and work in the area of personal and leadership development, I believe I offer a depth of knowledge and experience which I am able bring to my work:
- in my role as a coach or facilitator I am able to quickly establish rapport and trust with my clients to allow them to freely express and explore their thoughts, ideas and concerns, and to experiment and practice with new skills and behaviours.
- with my background in business, I understand the dynamics of organisational life and am able to easily relate to the context in which my clients operate.
- using my experience and knowledge from leadership development and psychology I am able to provide an appropriate balance of support, challenge and feedback to facilitate learning and to develop greater self-awareness and deeper understanding in my clients.
Whether I am working as a coach or as a facilitator of groups, my aim to allow my clients to find practical actions to take forward in how they manage themselves, their teams and their own clients.
My learning journey
Prior to starting my own business in Lithuania in 2005, I spent thirteen years with a leading, global professional services firm (one of the “Big 4”), first in London and later working across the firm’s Central & Eastern European offices. I began my professional career as a chartered accountant working with clients from a variety of organisations and industries in London and later in the Baltic States. In 1999 I chose to pursue a second career with the same firm as a training and development consultant to fulfill and develop a long term interest I had in learning and personal development.
I began coaching in 1999 having attended an intensive programme with the London School of Coaching, led by Myles Downey (author of the book ‘Effective Coaching’). By continuing my development with Myles and the School I was able to graduate from a programme now accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and obtained my first coaching certificate from the School, in association with the University of Strathclyde (UK) in 2003.
Since then I have continued my development through practical experience and supervision, and have added new skills and knowledge to my coaching practice. I am qualified to work with and administer the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI), two personality type tools.
In January 2009, I graduated with an Advanced Diploma in Coaching and became an accredited coach with the Academy of Executive Coaching (UK). This programme is currently recognised as the most highly accredited in Europe – with the EMCC (Senior Practitioner Level), the International Coach Federation (ACTP – Accredited Coach Training Programme), and Middlesex University (UK).
My clients come from a variety of sectors. Below are a number of examples:
- from the professional services sector I have worked with companies such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, SEB, Vienna Insurance Group, Cushman & Wakefield, and DLA Piper.
- from the consumer products sector I have worked with Danone and L’Oreal.
- from the manufacturing sector, with AB Snaige (Lithuania).
- from the public sector, with the Lithuanian Ministry of Finance.